Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snowflake Pet Ornaments



Pre-made with my "pet shop" pets or your own photo added.
Special Price only if ordered through this section.
CafePress Marketplace price $12.50
My price: $7.00
I will be adding more this weekend 
but if you would like one customized, 
(furkids, pets and children welcome)
just email me at mjstitch4u@gmail.com
or PM on Facebook.

You send me your picture, I put it on the snowflake,
 post it in the store at this special price and send you the link.
You then order it directly from CafePress, 
they make it and send it to you (S&H is extra)

Note: Sorry but studio photos cannot be used, they are copyright protected and state you cannot publish them. All photos must be jpeg format and small enough to work with. 
Please allow adequate time for processing and mail.
Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment